We help older people to maintain their independence and emotional well-being for as long as possible. We also make a significant contribution to the educational success of children and adolescents.
Credit recognition (ECTS)
If you are a university student and participate in one of the social volunteer programs that we offer, you will get credit recognition (ECTS) and you will have a very enriching experience as well.
Check the conditions for your university:
Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC)
Check out our social volunteering page for our projects and the work to be done on each of them.
From 1 to 6 credits (between 30 and 180 hours)
- Fill out the form at this link.
- We will contact you for a meeting (at the Social Space that you have indicated).
- During the interview, we will explain in detail the volunteering functions and schedules. You will be able to ask the questions and queries that you consider.
- If you agree with the proposal, we will arrange, depending on your availability, the day(s) and scheduled time and you will sign the WORK PLAN relating to the collaboration agreement with the UPC.
Contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 93 214 25 57
Learn more on website UPC
At Social Spaces located in:
- Barcelona-La Verneda
- Santa Coloma de Gramenet
- Vilanova i la Geltrú
Check the projects developed in each Social Space here.
- Our projects are developed from Monday to Friday.
- It is possible to participate at least one day a week.
- PAE program: extracurricular hours, usually from 5pm to 7pm.
- EATING IN COMPANY Project: From 12:30pm to approximately 3pm